Skip to main content
contact
rss feedemail usour twitterour facebook page pintrest youtube

Real People.........Real Stories

Toxic Mold can affect anyone anywhere around the world.  The misconception is that mold is only a problem in low income or dirty housing.  This couldn't be farther from the truth.  Toxic Mold can grow in buildings, schools, churches and even new construction homes. 

Some people have chosen to share their stories so that they can help others realize the importance of preventing mold formation, growth and mold illness.

Below are some real life stories of victims of toxic mold exposure:

Monday, October 17 2016

In January, 2016 I started suffering from severe sinus infections.

In May of 2016 my health took a turn for the worse after my camping trip for my kids birthday. I felt so sick i started getting dizzy i started feeling weak.  I went to the doctor.  They gave me anitbiotics and it seemed to make things worse.  A few days later my stomach started hurting really bad.   I couldn't eat and passed out and went to the hospital they said it was an ear infection and sent me home.

The next day I started having fluids coming out of my nose ears eyes and my right abodominal started hurting.  I had no idea what was going on so I kept going back to the hospital and they kept sending me home. 

After a few days it became difficult to breath and I had pain which seemed like a gallbadder attack on June 27.  They ordered a CT-scan for gallbladder but they found nothing except two suspicious spots on my lungs.  I didn' and don't smoke and had never had that on my lungs before.  I was referred to a lung specialist.  I had a test that showed black mold in my lungs and was told that I have moxytoxins in my body.  This apparently was the cause of all of my problems. 

I then started to take prescription antifungunals which gave me bad side effects.  I've been on a diet for two months and taking oregano oil.  Iam starting to feel better.  I dont know where exactly I was exposed, possibly my old job. My house was checked and but i still purchesd air purifier.I lost my job bbecaus of this im a single motherbi had just finished dental school into a new career and couldnt even start my new job cause i couldnt even barely stand up at the time.Everyday iam improving just by diet and a few other natural antifungunals.It has been a hard 6months but im improving each day.

Posted by: Surviving Toxic Mold AT 11:25 am   |  Permalink   |  Email