#
 
contact
Suzanne Somers

A rental home nightmare

You may remember Suzanne Somers the most by her role as "Chrissie" on the hit TV Show "Three's Company".  Since then she's been busy and had a wonderful career in movies, television and marketing products.  Suzanne and her husband ran into a tragedy when their home burned to the ground.  As a result they moved into a leased home that Suzanne described as "Luxurious… is how you would describe it, so beautiful it helped ease the pain of losing all our belongings to the fire."  You can read the full story HERE as told by Suzanne herself on her own blog.

Shemane and Ted Nugent

Killer House

Ted Nugent is the well-known rock musician from Detroit, Michigan.  His wife Shamane has made her mark in the world of fitness and nutrition as well as being an entrepreneur.  The couple, who have been married over 25 years started feeling ill and realized that their home in Michigan was contaminated with toxic mold.  Shemame records the tragic years of finding out what was wrong to where she and her husband received treatment. You can read their story HERE on her personal blog.

Dr. Oz

Living Room Wall Surprise
Just as recent as April of 2016 Dr. Oz shared his own experience with toxic mold in his living room.  Little did he know that behind that wall in his living room was an entire wall of toxic black mold.  We'll be looking for more details on his exact experience but in the meantime you can see his episode on identifying mold in your home HERE.

Bianca Jaggar

New York City Apartment from hell

Bianca Jaggar is best known as the former wife of super rock star, Mick Jaggar.  In her earlier years she had quite a successful career in modeling.  Starting in early 2001, she began feeling very sick while living in her $4,000+ a month New York City apartment.  After confirming that her apartment was indeed crawling with Aspergillus from 3 environmental tests she became literally "homeless", living with friends and at hotels.  To make matters worse her landlord would not let her out of her lease which is why she became homeless.  She was stuck with this looming rental agreement and now a full-blown lawsuit against her for "NOT" living in the apartment.  She lost everything in that apartment and you can read the rest of this amazing story HERE.

Ed McMahon

Contractors & a Broken Pipe Nightmare

Ed McMahon, his wife Pamela and even members of their household staff were sickened by toxic mold that spread through their six-bedroom, Mediterranean-style house after contractors failed to properly clean up water damage from a broken pipe.  The infestation was so bad that even killed their family dog.  Even though they won their lawsuit and had the moldy home repaired still some suspect that Ed never truly recovered from his toxic mold exposure and died from complications of the original exposure.  You can read more about their lawsuit HERE

Muhammad Ali

Sues previous homeowners over mold
In 2011, famous boxer Muhammad Ali sued a Louisiana couple after they sold Ali a home for well over a million dollars and did not disclose the fact that the home had leaks and mold.  It would be safe to say it's not a good idea to sell your home to a celebrity if the house is dangerous or is hiding something.  Yikes! You can read about the report HERE

Get Social With Us

 You can connect with others who have dealt with toxic mold or are still seeking information to help them fight the battle against toxic mold.  Follow us!

We have live discussions taking place everyday on our Facebook group.  Join us on our Facebook group by clicking on the Facebook button below.

Disclaimer

We are not doctors or licensed practitioners.  The advice or suggestions given in the entirety of this website are for informational purposes only.  Please consult your physician before beginning any supplement or regimen. Some statements, treatments or suggestions listed in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This website and/or any of it's contents are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read our full disclaimer HERE

Share your Story

Do you have a toxic mold story that you would like to share on SurvivingToxicMold.com?  Send us your story and we will do our best to review it and post it to our "Real Stories" section.  Stories "MUST BE" ready to be published and edited for spelling and grammatical errors.  Please include plenty of photos as well to go along with your story.  Not all stories wil be published.  Stories that are not complete will not be published.

SEND YOUR STORY HERE

Read Jennifer's Story


Read (Founder of Surviving Toxic Mold), Jennifer Cannon's full story of mold exposure, loss & hope for healing and a full recovery HERE

Donate
Has this website helped you?  Are you looking for a way to give back and help support our mission to spread more awareness about the dangers of toxic mold?
READ MORE & DONATE HERE

 

All rights reserved © 2011-2018 Surviving Toxic Mold

Affiliate Disclosure       |      Sources