#
 
contact

Mold in the News ________________________________________________

Thursday, 29 January 2015

VERO BEACH, Fla. —Two firefighters have tested positive for toxic mold exposure, and the firefighters' union believes old, run-down fire stations are to blame.

“They had all types of toxins in their body,” said John O’Connor, president of the local chapter of the International Association of Firefighters.

Watch the story

http://www.wpbf.com/news/firefighters-test-positive-for-toxic-mold-exposure/30601936

Posted by: Surviving Toxic Mold AT 09:42 am   |  Permalink   |  0 Comments  |  Email
Saturday, 06 December 2014
September 26th, 2014 - JAKKS Pacific, the manufacturer of Kong Aussie Sticks, have “quietly” recalled their product due to possible contamination from mold.
Read the full article here at http://theilovedogssite.com/breaking-popular-dog-treat-manufacturer-quietly-recalls-product-due-to-mold/#x668bIcZSSo1LcKY.99
Posted by: Jennifer AT 07:12 pm   |  Permalink   |  0 Comments  |  Email
Wednesday, 19 February 2014
Posted by: STM AT 06:44 pm   |  Permalink   |  0 Comments  |  Email
 

Share this Page on Social Networks
Get Social With Us

 You can connect with others who have dealt with toxic mold or are still seeking information to help them fight the battle against toxic mold.  Follow us!

We have live discussions taking place everyday on our Facebook group.  Join us on our Facebook group by clicking on the Facebook button below.

Disclaimer

We are not doctors or licensed practitioners.  The advice or suggestions given in the entirety of this website are for informational purposes only.  Please consult your physician before beginning any supplement or regimen. Some statements, treatments or suggestions listed in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This website and/or any of it's contents are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read our full disclaimer HERE

Share your Story

Do you have a toxic mold story that you would like to share on SurvivingToxicMold.com?  Send us your story and we will do our best to review it and post it to our "Real Stories" section.  Stories "MUST BE" ready to be published and edited for spelling and grammatical errors.  Please include plenty of photos as well to go along with your story.  Not all stories wil be published.  Stories that are not complete will not be published.

SEND YOUR STORY HERE

Read Jennifer's Story


Read (Founder of Surviving Toxic Mold), Jennifer Cannon's full story of mold exposure, loss & hope for healing and a full recovery HERE

Donate
Has this website helped you?  Are you looking for a way to give back and help support our mission to spread more awareness about the dangers of toxic mold?
READ MORE & DONATE HERE

 

All rights reserved © 2011-2018 Surviving Toxic Mold

Affiliate Disclosure       |      Sources