Skip to main content
contact
rss feedemail usour twitterour facebook page pintrest youtube

Mold in the News ________________________________________________

Thursday, January 29 2015

VERO BEACH, Fla. —Two firefighters have tested positive for toxic mold exposure, and the firefighters' union believes old, run-down fire stations are to blame.

“They had all types of toxins in their body,” said John O’Connor, president of the local chapter of the International Association of Firefighters.

Watch the story

http://www.wpbf.com/news/firefighters-test-positive-for-toxic-mold-exposure/30601936

Posted by: Surviving Toxic Mold AT 09:42 am   |  Permalink   |  0 Comments  |  Email
Share this Page on Social Networks
Twitter
Facebook
LinkedIn
Email
Add to favorites