Skip to main content
contact
rss feedemail usour twitterour facebook page pintrestgoogle plus youtube

Mold in the News ________________________________________________

Thursday, January 29 2015

VERO BEACH, Fla. —Two firefighters have tested positive for toxic mold exposure, and the firefighters' union believes old, run-down fire stations are to blame.

“They had all types of toxins in their body,” said John O’Connor, president of the local chapter of the International Association of Firefighters.

Watch the story

http://www.wpbf.com/news/firefighters-test-positive-for-toxic-mold-exposure/30601936

Posted by: Surviving Toxic Mold AT 09:42 am   |  Permalink   |  0 Comments  |  Email
Comments:

Post comment
Name
 *
Email Address

Message
(max 750 characters)
*
* Required Fields
Note: All comments are subject to approval. Your comment will not appear until it has been approved.