Understanding the RealTimeLab Mycotoxin Urine Test

Clearing up the confusion about what a mycotoxin urine test is for and what it actually does

People misunderstand what the test is. It is only a test to see if you "may have been" exposed to mold. It only tells you if somewhere in your body there might be toxic molds that are putting off mycotoxin.

The urine mycotoxin test is basically revealing what is being excreted through the urine....people sometimes get it confused and think the numbers mean that is how much is in their body...but currently there is no test anywhere that can tell how much is in the human body and that is because toxic mold resides in fat and soft tissues so there is no way to detect a "total load" of mold or mycotoxin in the body.

It is not a test to measure mold in your body
or a test to measure mycotoxin levels.

There are only a few reasons to get the test:

1. You have no idea why you are sick, you don't see mold anywhere and you can't figure out why you have mold symptoms when you don't remember being exposed.

2. You just want validation that the mold you were exposed to is actually in your body and it's actually putting off mycotoxin. (peace of mind)

3. You need to prove it to family or friends who are making you feel uncomfortable about your hunch of mold being the reason you are so sick and want them to see that it's not just in your head.

4. You need to prove medically that mold is releaseing mycotoxin into your system for medical proof or legal proof in a disability or lawsuit case.

Order your test today: https://www.realtimelab.com/product/the-realtime-lab-mycotoxin-test-fast-simple-accurate-comprehensive/

There are no other reasons to get the test done. Testing, thinking it will help your treatment or recovery is not what the test is for. The treatment of mold does not change if you have a positive or negative result so the test is not absolutely necessary because it is still treated the same with or without the test. 

Also...if you are genetically challenged or super toxic your body may not excrete the mycotoxin into the kidneys because your detox organs are blocked...this can show up as a negative result on the urine test. This would be called a FALSE NEGATIVE result. Some people provoke a heavy detox prior to testing so that the test can be more accurate and show mycotoxin.

On the other end of the spectrum if you show POSITIVE on the test it is 100% accurate that "yes there is mycotoxin in your urine" so the advantage of this test is that there are no FALSE POSITIVES.


Is mold making you sick?  Put the effects of Toxic Mold behind you!!

Do you think you might have mold in your home, place of business or school? Are you or someone you love suffering from an unknown illness that doctors can't diagnose?  Is mold making you sick? Go to our Step by Step and start Surviving Toxic Mold.

Get Social With Us

 You can connect with others who have dealt with toxic mold or are still seeking information to help them fight the battle against toxic mold.  Follow us!

We have live discussions taking place everyday on our Facebook group.  Join us on our Facebook group by clicking on the Facebook button below.


We are not doctors or licensed practitioners.  The advice or suggestions given in the entirety of this website are for informational purposes only.  Please consult your physician before beginning any supplement or regimen. Some statements, treatments or suggestions listed in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This website and/or any of it's contents are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read our full disclaimer HERE

Share your Story

Do you have a toxic mold story that you would like to share on SurvivingToxicMold.com?  Send us your story and we will do our best to review it and post it to our "Real Stories" section.  Stories "MUST BE" ready to be published and edited for spelling and grammatical errors.  Please include plenty of photos as well to go along with your story.  Not all stories wil be published.  Stories that are not complete will not be published.


Read Jennifer's Story

Read (Founder of Surviving Toxic Mold), Jennifer Cannon's full story of mold exposure, loss & hope for healing and a full recovery HERE

Has this website helped you?  Are you looking for a way to give back and help support our mission to spread more awareness about the dangers of toxic mold?


All rights reserved © 2011-2018 Surviving Toxic Mold

Affiliate Disclosure       |      Sources